[MOD REQUEST] Settlement Raids

lance789

Id say remove ghouls as I don't think they can organize really, and i know the semi human ghouls are welcome at the settlements. And remove synths for certain settlements as it wouldnt make sense in case you choose to ally with the institute. But perhaps for certain settlements that are allied to a faction have different factions attack each other. Say the airport could be attacked by Synths, minutemen, railroad, etc...even if its my settlement or the castle attacked by the brotherhood or railroad etc...

Ghouls can work too IMO. I mean have you not seen the Walking Dead?

Edited by xavenger

this is odd, My settlements ALWAYS get raided, like 2-4 each play session, and I have MUCH more 'defense' than total water+Food(like i focus on that)

if anything i'd like a mod to make the 'help defend xxxxx' message to last LONGER so I don't miss it(Or just eliminate the 'stealth' raids that bust up a settlement with 500+ def and turn it to shambles because you just happened to miss the attack by 5 10hp raiders)

its Kinda stupid, no settlement I have has less than 300 def, all got 26+ beds(Max pop is only 24 with all cha gear equipped) and every single one has more than enough food and water to support it, as well as none having happiness under 75. Yet still I get raids that 'slip past' without me even realizing there WAS one (Either no message or i miss it)

Could be just the bug i heard about...

its stupid because every raid ive 'caught' is over before I Even draw my weapon, lasers and missiles vaporize the attackers and I get the 'mission success' notification in about 5seconds after fast traveling to the 'settlement in need of defense'

Edited by AtmaDarkwolf

this is odd, My settlements ALWAYS get raided, like 2-4 each play session, and I have MUCH more 'defense' than total water+Food(like i focus on that)

if anything i'd like a mod to make the 'help defend xxxxx' message to last LONGER so I don't miss it(Or just eliminate the 'stealth' raids that bust up a settlement with 500+ def and turn it to shambles becuase you just happened to miss the attack by 5 10hp raiders)

its Kinda stupid, no settlement I have has less than 300 def, all got 26+ beds(Max pop is only 24 with all cha gear equipped) and every single one has more than enough food and water to support it, as well as none having happiness under 75. Yet still I get raids that 'slip past' without me even realizing there WAS one (Either no message or i miss it)

You can just always check in the miscellaneous quests.

if anything i'd like a mod to make the 'help defend xxxxx' message to last LONGER so I don't miss it(Or just eliminate the 'stealth' raids that bust up a settlement with 500+ def and turn it to shambles becuase you just happened to miss the attack by 5 10hp raiders)

You can just always check in the miscellaneous quests.

Spose' i could but that would literally require opening pip-boy every few seconds, its easy to 'forget' to do these things (LOL hence how autosaving has saved me from many a bug from having to restart from 2 hours ago)