Steam version of Oblivion, GOTY Deluxe now has more DLC than when I bo

Garnn

I just noticed this, but Oblivion GOTY Deluxe, which I bought, came with SI and KotN expansions only(I think, I probably should check my game). Now, it seems it comes with more DLC, among them, Mehrune's Razor. If I reinstalled, would I gain these DLC? I'm going to email Steam about it, but I wanted to ask here first. Edited by Garnn

Was there an option to install the other DLCs when you installed Oblivion?

Another thing I noticed on your mod list ... you are running both CM Partners NPC NE.esp and CM Partners NPC.esp at the same time. That will give you a non-essential and an essential copy of each partner ... is that what you were wanting? If you want more partners activate one of those two (but not both) and CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp and\or either CM Partners More NPCs NE.esp or CM Partners More NPCs.esp. The NE files are for if you don't mind if they can be killed, otherwise use the ones that don't end in NE for essential partners. I'm pretty sure you could use CM Partners NPC NE.esp and CM Partners More NPCs.esp with no problem (mixing one extra's NE version with another extra's essential version).

Hmm ... I'm a non-Steam kinda' guy myself. When I have a game on DVD that I decide to not install all the extras, all you do is pop in the disk and install them at a later date. One more reason for me to remain a non-Steamer I guess. Keep us updated if you hear back from them (or maybe a Steamy type from here will know the answer).

The content should be there. Look for a file called DLCList.txt and check to see what's in there. You should have got like 9 DLC packs with Deluxe. I only have GOTY, but a friend has Deluxe and they have the content from Steam. Did you purchase a after already having a Deluxe edition? You may need to re-install to get the files if you did, although it should only install the extras if that were the case.

I have Deluxe which I also got from Steam. It did come with the DLCs. Did you buy recently or at some point in the past? It is possible the offer has changed. If that is the case, I don't know if Steam will upgrade you.