Power Armor ID Codes

Dangadave

If someone could toss me the id for Quantum Power Armor I would be super grateful. Mine disappeared from the game after I collected all the 35 core. It's very frustrating. I could just use the paint job schematics if there is any too. Well, that is, if there is any. ~ty

Wouldn't COCing into QASmoke and grabbing the Quantum XO1 sitting there be easier?

If someone could toss me the id for Quantum Power Armor I would be super grateful. Mine disappeared from the game after I collected all the 35 core. It's very frustrating. I could just use the paint job schematics if there is any too. Well, that is, if there is any. ~ty

Wouldn't COCing into QASmoke and grabbing the Quantum XO1 sitting there be easier?

Or the could get the ID themselves with a 'help quantum 4 furn'.

• 2 years later...

Quantum Armor was not there. The Quantum ID's shown in the wiki https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Quantum_X-01_power_armor doesn't seem to work for me either.

Quantum Armor was not there. The Quantum ID's shown in the wiki https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Quantum_X-01_power_armor doesn't seem to work for me either.

The Nuka World DLC power armor most certainly is in the qasmoke cell. It's not sitting with the base game power armor if that's where you looked. the X-01 is sitting next to the Nuka Cola T-51 alongside four tables with footlockers holding all the Nuka World DLC items:

g1ymM6B.jpg

The item codes on the FO4 wiki are for the individual armor pieces, not the full set of power armor with frame. To get the full set, open the terminal and enter:

help power 4 furn

In my screenshot last four items returned are the Nuka World DLC power armor:

dunzPL6.jpg

The 06031723 (bottom entry highlighted) is the Quantum X-01

0601152E (top entry highlighted) is the Nuka Cola T-51

0601152F is listed in the CK as a placeholder item and does not appear in the game AFAIK.

0600DC2E is the Overboss Power Armor.

The first two digits of an item code are defined by the plugin's placement in your load order. In my case, DLCNukaWorld.esm loads after all other DLC and the base game .esm, so the first two digits are 06. If you don't have all the DLC or Nuka World is higher in your load order, the first two digits will be different.

Edited by RedRocketTV