Buildable set of logic gate switches for power management

Mazdek

A set of the base level logic functions made manifest as new switches in the power build menu. Its been a while since my computer science and discrete math classes, but they would basically be AND, OR, XOR, XAND, and whatever else.

My reason for wanting this is that I'd like a way to be more efficient in handling of power. I could use less power generators if I had the ability to switch where the power goes based on the value of a switch (the alarm.) There's no need to run laser turrets 24/7, and the water supply can handle not running the purifiers for the few minutes that we are under attack.

I'd love to see what people build with these if they are possible. Combined with the tone generators and the timing switches, I bet someone could build a setup to play a song.

I can see this happening once the Fallout 4 Creation Kit is released. Would just be a matter of creating the XOR, XAND and other applicable functions (or maybe they will be in F4SE?) using the existing scripting based on logic tables going off the standard AND and OR functions that would be present, and then applying conditions based on those functions.