Existing mods you want recreated for Fallout 4

Taejang007

A collection of popular Skyrim, Fo3, and NV mods that we want ported to Fallout 4. This list is not meant to replace, but rather to supplement, this other list.

Please include links to mods you suggest. To keep the list somewhat trimmed, I'm combining similar suggestions, and I'm excluding suggestions that have already been created/ported in some fashion (as an example, body mods are already up, so I'm excluding suggestions like CBBE). If something on the list has been created, let me know.

UPDATE: The list is now in order by endorsements. Entries with multiple linked mods are listed by the mod with the most endorsements. If you know of a mod similar to these which isn't listed and want it listed to change the listing order, comment!

Current List (the #s are endorsements):

GUI (Linked mod is SkyUI from Skyrim 371,640, but we all just want a better GUI mod, not SkyUI remade) UPDATE: PipWare

Hairdos (Skyrim 7,062; also other hair mods, like ApachiiSkyhair 181,091) UPDATE: More Hairstyles for Males

Fores Idle Animations (Skyrim 135,940, and/or others, like Lifelike 7,411 and the Pretty 12,270 series)

Interesting NPCs (Skyrim 64,653)

Project Nevada (FNV 61,904, a similar mod, FWE, exists for Fo3 by the same team)

Head Tracking (Skyrim 27,711; another discussion on this here)

More Perks (Linked is the FNV version 25,853; similar mods exist for the other games)

Pretty Combat Animations (Skyrim 21,294; also other similar mods, like Jump 6,000 and Magic 4,254, or Weapon Animation Replacers 23,750, FNV)

Unlimited Companions (FNV 22,190; has other versions)

Enhanced Camera (FNV 19,067, Immersive First Person in Skyrim 27,921) UPDATE: Simple First Person

Death Alternative (Skyrim 14,973)

DCInteriors Project (Fo3 13,299; another example is CEI Caesarrulez Excessive Interiors 382)

Alternate Start (Linked is the FNV version 11,606; similar mods exist for the other games) UPDATE: Alternate Start

Immersive Wenches (Skyrim 10,268)

Niner (FNV 8,910)

Pipboy 2500 (FNV 8,745)

Feng Shui (Fo3 780, also FNV 578 and Skyrim's Positioner 8,810)

Reinforced Chinese Stealth suit (FNV 7,751)

The ARES Project (FNV 4,150, Daughters of Ares 6,279 as well)

Keychain (Oblivion 5,894; feature of subsequent games, somehow forgotten for F4)

Selene's Clothing (Skyrim 5,449)

Uncle Sheogorath (Skyrim 4,925; this would have to be adjusted to fit the Fallout universe; perhaps helpful tips from Vault Tec videos, with the flavor of the Fo3 GOAT test or the SPECIAL videos?)

JIP Companions Command and Control (Fo3 916; other examples: Companion Share and Recruit 718, Better Companions & Caravans 639, Sharing & Caring Companions 3,712)

RobCo Certified (Fo3 3,653; possibly with enhanced synth compatibility and options)

UZI (FNV 3,327)

Selective Fire (FNV 2,949)

Light Up and Smoke Those Cigarettes (FNV 2,697)

Manual Reload (FNV 2,134, also has a Fo3 version)

Collision Meshes (FNV 2,024)

Lever-action Rifles (Linked mod is a Winchester 1,892 FNV mod 119)

No Killmoves (Skyrim 1,134)

DC Ranger Arsenal (Fo3 1,126; other armor compilation mods too, of course)

Cirosans Classic Overhaul (FNV 1,102)

Holster Animations and Models (Fo3 1,068)

RI - Primary Needs (Fo3 725, with similar mods also in Skyrim)

Hair Under Helmets (The linked mod is Skyrim 711)

Chryslus Corvega (FNV 538)

Bodyslide (Skyrim 320)

Weight Alteration Spells (Skyrim 247; suggested to use gamma guns instead of spells)

Auto Loot (FNV 198; also exists for other games)

NV New Game Plus (FNV 185; this mod resets your character's quest progress but keeps your inventory and stats/xp intact)

Zombie Apocolypse (FNV 159)

Longer Ranged Weapons and Realistic FOV (FNV 112)

VAPS Automation (Fo3 92)

Droppable Quest Items (Fo3 83; versions exist for other games)

Willow (Fo3 76)

Blame stuff (65, 2nd 20, 3rd 51, 4th 55, Fo3 & Oblivion)

First Person Gun Holding (FNV 24)

Beer Bottle Caps (Fo3 22)

Nurse Outfit (Skyrim ??)

RSA, or similar weapon mod (FNV ??; I make no guarantees on this link- I don't speak Russian)

Items Reproduced (In no particular order)

Creature Follower (Has a deathclaw option; not as sophisticated as the originals like This, This, This, This, but a great start)

Backpack mod (thanks Moxi86 for metioning it!)

Edited by MXan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light Up and Smoke Those Cigarettes http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/49677/?

I don't care if I can get resources or good amounts of caps from seling these, I want the ability so smoke like an NPC, or, well, anyone from a 1950s type culture TYPICALLY did.

Heck, in New Vegas, I ended up a chain smoker. As soon as one stopped, I switched to another.

OP list updated!

Hah I know Im probably the odd one out here, though not the only one when I say I cant wait for the collection of Devious mods from Skyrim to get ported over to Fallout 4. :D

I'm not familiar with the Devious collection and am having trouble tracking them down. Unless that's them over at that site, in which case I'll not be adding a link for obvious reasons. :wink:

Edited by MXan