Existing mods you want recreated for Fallout 4

Taejang007

i would love to see the pipboy readius back in fallout 4 so i don't have to see the pipboy on every armour/outfit i wear and because my phone is not compatible with the pipboy app so i could not remove the pipboy through the console.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Niner author is remaking Niner right now, however, he confirmed it was only for FNV, not FO4, unfortunately. The Willow author has confirmed she is making a new companion for FO4, but NOT bringing Willow to the Commonwealth. Russell author is working on FO4 mods, but idk if he plans a companion or Russell revamp. Vanessa author is making a new FO4 companion and seems to be agreeing that Vanessa has a high chance of coming to FO4 as well, but not with the awesome original voice actress, since DesertRose seems to no longer be working with the project. I personally would like to see a FO4 version of the Underground home!

• 5 months later...

(Im from Brazil, sorry my poor english speech)

" GUI (Linked mod is SkyUI from Skyrim 371,640, but we all just want a better GUI mod, not SkyUI remade) UPDATE: PipWare "

I disagree.

Pipware is a good mod, but I think a request for a complete port of SKSE must be in active state on list, on very top.

Pipware is a mod with some sort of configuration. However SKSE isnt just a mod, is a complete functional framework for other mods. Once a mod have been made "SKSE ported to FO4" compatible, the modder AND the user experience will be greatly improved with minor, or none, incompatibilities.

• 1 year later...