Companion/Party limit.

elementalgooch

I'd love this too, just a party size of up to 5 or so is good enough for me. Can't wait till the GECK is released for F4 then we'll get this mod ASAP for sure! It was made for F3 and FNV fairly quick!

I was just going to ask for this request as well

Always hated how ridiculous it was that your companions wanted to join up with you but hated anyone else tagging along

I seem to remember other fallout games never had this problem with companion limits as there was a console command to increase it?

Would be nice to get yet another mod to increase the party limit and have an army of your friends behind your back

Edited by Helmed

Yes, yes and yes. I was about to post this request as well. Ideally I'd like it to be tied to charisma like in the earlier fallouts, but a straight up increase (or removal) of the cap would be pretty nice for now.

I just had this whole playthrough planned, playing as a gang leader that's really smart but s#*! in a fight, and his grunts would do most of the fighting for him. Guess that will have to wait :(

I'd really like a raise in the companion limit, too, or something that would let me keep Dogmeat with me and take one other companion. I remember Fallout 3, New Vegas, and Skyrim had mods for this pretty quickly, but I understand if Fallout 4's companion interface is more complicated and modders might need access to GECK to iron out all the potential problems.

• 3 weeks later...

There is one mod that does it but tbh I really don't like how the creator implimented it. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3605/?

In their defence it is a first time try. But it's too clunky... For Fallout 3 and NV there was a simple mod which just removed the limit. I find it very tedious having to console command all of the companions into my team.

Not to mention it just flat out ruins the immersion for me. Could someone please just use the old NV mods as a model for this? I really can't believe that there's only one person who's actually made any kind of effort for this kind of mod... please would some kick-ass nice guy just come along and help a bro out?

Like this one for NV: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36211/?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...