ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

flaming arrows

Thories

Hey first time posting in this forum, please excuse my spelling i know its terrible. ive seen several people say that flaming arrows that are on fire and give out light while flying is impossible to do. i was wondering if its possible to have a small mod that enables the firing by bow of a lit torch. i really like the idea of this mod, however i have no modding experience so i just need to know if it can/has been done.

That's true. It would be pretty easy to make a new arrow mesh etc. that has a flame on it, and give it a flame damage effect. I doubt you could do light very easily though.

That's true. It would be pretty easy to make a new arrow mesh etc. that has a flame on it, and give it a flame damage effect. I doubt you could do light very easily though.

Well i might make fire my first mod that i make. and as for the light could i make it so lit torches are fired? as it does not sound too difficult, and it is something i have seen people ask for i might try it when i get the time, tho if anyone else can do it easily or give me some suggestions/hints they are always welcome :P

Archived