change all brotherhood power armor suits to t-45s

farrago

when the brotherhood is all using the second best power armor, it makes the 45 and 51 obsolete too fast. a mod to change all suits worn by brotherhood npc's from t-60s to t-45s would be great and make finding 51s and 60s out in the wild that much more special, assuming the BOS power armor paint job is available for t45s

I just looked at the files and I'm 90% sure I can do this. I will look at it after I sleep, along with a couple others I offered to look at.

I will probably do the 2nd suggestion first (incremental) since I wont have to change quite as many files, and then I can make a second file for all T-45.

This is, of course, supposing that it works out the way I believe it will. I will update you hopefully within 24 hours.

I just looked at the files and I'm 90% sure I can do this. I will look at it after I sleep, along with a couple others I offered to look at.

I will probably do the 2nd suggestion first (incremental) since I wont have to change quite as many files, and then I can make a second file for all T-45.

This is, of course, supposing that it works out the way I believe it will. I will update you hopefully within 24 hours.

Thanks for your job sir, I'll check later :thumbsup:

I tried changing in FO4EDIT, but nothing yet, I'll be trying to make it work.