Link to Nexus Wiki How to use NMM for FO4 mods.

bben46

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did everything right, but the mod models doesnt appear in the game, whenever i add a mod, like for example a light saber, when i use it, there is only sound but the light saber itself doesnt appear, there is no weapon models, same with clothes. can you help me?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there a wiki page that mentions how to add the asterisks (*) symbol to your plugin ini text?

I see a lot of people crying out that there mods aren't working on mod boards here and it be nice to link to a wiki page that mentions the asterisks (*) symbol plugin ini tweak to do!..

• 1 month later...

Is there an ETA on when this will be fixed? I have reinstalled NMM three or four times and not just changed my password but to no avail. I still get the message it wants my password but when I enter it I get the message that cannot connect....etc.

Is anyone at Nexus actually working on this issue? Surely they must be aware that a lot of gamers are unable to load or play with these mods?

Can someone at Nexus give us all a reply as to what is being done to fix this issue?