LOOKING FOR MOD PARTNERS

Deleted2746547User

Trying to build a comprehensive mod that allows for crafting, sensible weapons breakdown, ammo breakdown, settlement enhancements and adventures/quests... almost a DLC in itself. I have the framework going but this could be so much bigger with partners who have other interests and skills than I. So, if you're interested in working together -- please let me know.

The link to the current project is the Fallout 4 mod in my signature. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2655?

Edited by Guest

I'm brand new to modding and don't know how to do a lot of things but I would be willing to help! I might pick up a lot of skills on the way. Just tell me what to do haha :tongue:

EDIT: So far I've done a sound mod (not on the Nexus due to copyright, I wouldn't want to get banned) Although I have confidence in myself I could texture too.

14 (Young, I know. Rest assured I'm used to working with other people and I've been told I'm mature.)

MODDING ABILITIES:

Sounds

Textures

Voice Work (If needed. I do a little bit of acting every now and then in front of the camera so this might be one of my stronger abilities.)

PREVIOUS WORK:

None, but I do want to try and get active among the modding community.

Edited by StrawHatPro

14 (Young, I know. Rest assured I'm used to working with other people and I've been told I'm mature.)

You sound more mature than most of the pre teen gamers I meet. Most of them just cuss and scream over VoIP or just troll. And don't get me started on grammar and spelling.

You sound more mature than most of the pre teen gamers I meet. Most of them just cuss and scream over VoIP or just troll. And don't get me started on grammar and spelling.

Haha, thanks. I do find a lot of kids around my age annoying. Trust me, it's not just on voice chat that they cuss and scream at people. I always try my best to keep grammar and spelling acceptable, although i may slip up every now and again.

I would suggest making it modular, so in that way, if someone really likes part A of your mod, but part C conflicts with Mod X that they really like, they won't have to choose between mods.

So like with your ammo crafting, if someone already has a mod that does that exactly how they wanted, but they really want the settlement items the way you do it and the quests you have to go along with it. If you split your mod up into 'weapons and ammo', 'settlement features', 'clothing and armor', and so on, then people can pick and choose which modules they would like to add to their game. That is the beauty of modding in my opinion.

On the other hand, having the whole set will be great for other mod users who don't want to have to go around adjusting load orders and doing hard choosing, so they will love being able to just download you whole set. So having both options would be best in my personal opinion.

He put the link in his signature as opposed to the actual post itself, but he has all his progress including pictures up on that very first link.

Also, if I collect enough bones and a couple Deathclaw hands and a whole bunch of Deathclaw meat, can I just craft a Deathclaw at a workbench?

All in jest...

Edited by TeamBacon