Can someone upload a save for after the starting quests?

1096bimu

Like after you deal with the bald guy and the brotherhood rolling in? I'm trying to do a second play through while also dealing with many of the bugs that come with mods, I ended up having to play those quests over and over, when I just wanted to try another ending.

I have a LOT of saves and may have one that could help you. By "Brotherhood Rolling In" do you mean the first time you see the Pryden? I'm not all that far into the story but I have saves after the bald guy stuff.

yes that's basically what I mean, I have found Kellog like 3 times already I don't want to find him again.

Cool. Unfortunately I won't be home for another 4 hours but I'll go through my saves and pick a few out to see what you think. What's your preferred method of file transfer?

I think you can just upload it as a mod, name it, skip act 1 or something.

Cool. I'm probably going to upload a bunch of them so you can pick. I have so many that I can't tell which is which when looking at the file but I'll do my best. I could send you my current one if you don't mind that I've done the Glowing Sea and only started the next part where you are sent to kill a certain something. It'll be a guessing game trying to find the ones before then, but after Kellog. Let me know what you think.

Cool. I'm probably going to upload a bunch of them so you can pick. I have so many that I can't tell which is which when looking at the file but I'll do my best. I could send you my current one if you don't mind that I've done the Glowing Sea and only started the next part where you are sent to kill a certain something. It'll be a guessing game trying to find the ones before then, but after Kellog. Let me know what you think.

I'm just looking for something preferably just at the start of the glowing see quest, but if you're a few quests after it it's perfectly fine. thanks.