NMM 0.61.3 fixes for Fallout 4

TheTokenGeek

I updated the NMM worked fine.. then today I saved the game closed it... Came back gave me a error saying missing data upon loading. I went to double check mods everything was up to date and all plugins on. Now game won't load and just crashes tried all fixes in the thread and still nothing works.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #32212170.

ndkneko wrote:

I updated the NMM worked fine.. then today I saved the game closed it... Came back gave me a error saying missing data upon loading. I went to double check mods everything was up to date and all plugins on. Now game won't load and just crashes tried all fixes in the thread and still nothing works.

same thing here, but i found that the plugins in NMM had all become unchecked. I just re-checked them and it seems to be working now. I haven't noticed anything missing since.

In response to post #32153995.

dylanman1000 wrote: Really? f*#@ mods. Game ran perfectly fine on ultra with no problems. download the pos mod manager now s#*! is locked in 800x900 resolution and in a f*#@ing bordered window. TF Bethesda and this site is a f*#@ing joke when it comes to mods.

Those aren't NMM problems thats probably you.

In response to post #32153995. #32224080 is also a reply to the same post.

dylanman1000 wrote: Really? f*#@ mods. Game ran perfectly fine on ultra with no problems. download the pos mod manager now s#*! is locked in 800x900 resolution and in a f*#@ing bordered window. TF Bethesda and this site is a f*#@ing joke when it comes to mods.
x7ARCHANGELx7 wrote: Those aren't NMM problems thats probably you.

Been running this for weeks no problems, other than the one mentioned, which is now fixed. Pretty sure its your system/software that's the issue. But then, you seem more concerned with bitching than figuring out the problem.

Hello everyone.

So, I found this video on youtube:

Gopher say you need to edit some files using a text edit. Either you install mods manually or via Nexus MM.

Is this still valid or could I just go stright ahead installing mods on NMM?

The reason for asking is that my files are not the same as the one Gopher show. I have the Fallout4Prefs.ini but not the Fallout4Custom.ini

I Have Raptr installed and I belive this app changes something in the files locadet there as my folder look like this: Fallout4.ini, Fallout4Prefs.ini, fallout4prefs.raptr_1449538838.ini and 3 more with similar Raptr folders just with different numbers in the end.

I hope for help and a solution as I would really like to start moding.

Have fun playing Fallout 4 everyone :)

Anyone having new problems with the virtual install directories (MultiHD)? I had it working up until a day or two ago. I moved my game off of the SSD back to a RAID array, and I reset the links. It seemed to work, but then NMM won't let me set the "virtual install" directory to another drive.

Virtual Install E:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Fallout4\Mods

Required Link C:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Fallout4

It used to work in NMM 0.61.3, but 0.61.4 generates a runtime error:

Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: It seems the MultiHD mode is enabled but the program is unable to retrieve the Link folder.

Full Trace:

I've wiped my mods cleans, uninstalled and reinstalled NMM three times and still MultiHD won't work. Are there still problems with it?

Is this from the 0.61.4 update?

So I edited the files and got rid of the string that was causing the unnecessary load times, and added in the correct files, the one in the updated text saying,

[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Now whenever I try to launch the game, it will get to the film loading screen (before taking me to the game menu) and just shuts off. Is this happening to anyone else?

In response to post #32346480.

MDskinner wrote: So I edited the files and got rid of the string that was causing the unnecessary load times, and added in the correct files, the one in the updated text saying,
[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Now whenever I try to launch the game, it will get to the film loading screen (before taking me to the game menu) and just shuts off. Is this happening to anyone else?

For me I accidentally did this:

[Archive]
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Removed the second "[Archive]" and now its working fine. Check for typos

In response to post #32346480. #32370405 is also a reply to the same post.

MDskinner wrote: So I edited the files and got rid of the string that was causing the unnecessary load times, and added in the correct files, the one in the updated text saying,
[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

sResourceDataDirsFinal=

myron836 wrote: For me I accidentally did this:

[Archive]
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Removed the second "[Archive]" and now its working fine. Check for typos

it happens to me to