Modular Amor (Vanilla+dlc)

MaanLook

Hello,

As the title goes, seperating armor&cloth equipment per bodypart it occupies and then add to game as craftable via anvil.

No, i do not mean another skimpy mod. Just more customization.

I understand this would take significant effort, but there really is no mod like this.

I would do this myself but i have no aptitude with mesh editing :sad:

I am however willing to help in whatever way i can, and if need be, try to do this myself(and probably fail miserably)

cXRvQJH.jpg?1
Bodyparts (Not necessarily all on this list every time, only when it applies/is worth it. See example)
                         Includes both sides, back and front 
 List is just another example just like the pic, dont mean to over-complicate

- Top Of Head
- Ears
- Face
- Upper Neck
- Lower Neck
- Shoulders
- Chest
- Lowerchest
- Back
- Elbows
- Upper Arms
- Lower Arms- Wrists
- Fingers
- Groin
- Upper Legs
- Knees
- LowerLegs
- Ankles
- Toes
- Accessories/Misc

# Parts that would almost fully clip over each other, should be on same slot. So they can't be equipped together.

# Best way to determine armor value i think is; ArmorOriginalValue / AmountOfPieces = ArmorValuePerPiece
I'm not sure of this, but i believe the pieces can be made compatible with the many body types out there using Outfit Studio.
I do not think the purpose of this mod should be to provide support for other body types though. There are simply too many variants..
Think its best if either body type authors or fans do it themselves, then we/you could simply link to working versions.
:D ~Calling all experienced modelers~ :D
Edited by MaanLook