CS modding question

AgentMalder

My Oblivion.esm shows an X ... but I can't say for sure if it's ticked by default or not, don't recall ever unticking it. I would say your's should be ticked too. Edited by Striker879

Speaking as someone who has never released a mod, I'd say your esp and any new resources (meshes, textures, animations etc.) you developed bundled up in a 7-zip archive. Click on the Add New File link on the right hand side of this page and don't forget to select a category.

Sound like it will be a simple install for your downloaders then, drop an esp into Data. Here's a link to LHammonds Readme Generator, but I'm not sure if you'll need that after looking through all the selections available on the TES Nexus Add a file page. Good luck!!

Edit: Here's a link to 7-Zip if you don't already have it.

Edited by Striker879

Alright thanks. Btw, if Im using a modders resource (in my case xia sofa and chairs set), do i need to tell the downloader that they need it to play with?

It is not needed if you include the resource in your mod. Be sure to give credit to the original author/s.

Alright guys, the house is done but it keeps CTD when I even load my game. And the sofas from the modders resource files dont even show up when I reload the house. Can one of you guys rip it apart because I am truly stumped.

Thanks

Edited by AgentMalder