So this is going on : Gopher as follower

MrBloodjack

http://i.imgur.com/3hW5nzS.jpg

Check the comments :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whmPAmnFs64

Does anyone here :
-is used to make create really good follower ("Willow NV" level)

-think it could be a good idea

-is willing to give it a shot when the official mods tools are released?

And the cherry on the cake would be to have gopher record some lines!

Edited by falloutleech

I think Gopher himself should have some say if he wants a follower created in his likeness.

yes of corse!

I don't understand this.

Looking at your profile... well you obviously know who gopher is :P

What you maybe don't watch are his let's play.

His blind let's play of fallout 4 is a hell of fun, he is natural and some of his reactions are priceless!

He'd make a really alive and cool follower ! That's it.

I think Gopher himself should have some say if he wants a follower created in his likeness.

yes of corse!

I don't understand this.

Looking at your profile... well you obviously know who gopher is :tongue:

What you maybe don't watch are his let's play.

His blind let's play of fallout 4 is a hell of fun, he is natural and some of his reactions are priceless!

He'd make a really alive and cool follower ! That's it.

I do not know of anyone called Gopher

Guest deleted2588518

I'll second this. If its on par with the Story Teller follower mod and Gopher himself voice acts responses and conversations and has a side quest where you need to find loot of some specific type. He could also get really excited about clipboards if you find any.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there, guys! So, last year I created a mod for General Sam (not sure if you guys know him - googtube it!), where he is an actuall follower for himself. My thoughts:

-My first mod, so it was quite hard to figure out stuff by myself. I also had some issues with time managing since I was studying for college etc.

-Everyboody on the respective channel loved it even tho it was kinda garbage. Sam himself enjoyed it a lot and now we're waiting for the GECK to be released to get a new mod for FO4.

-It would be a GREAT idea if we could get a group or something working together so we could create a youtube follower project!

And this is why I come to you, noble gentlemen. I would pretty much love to begin a project like this. I'm pretty sure Gopher, Brodual, MXRMods and other folks would really enjoy something like this, not to mention their fans.

Sorry about my poor english. My grammar sucks since it's not my first language.

Thank you for your attention.

EDIT: My modding skills aren't nearly the best, but we could go with something simple at first, and then with some research and help I could begin improving it. For now I can only do the basic:

-Voiced actions for every general dialogue;

-Some triggers for quests or locations found - for example: when the follower first entered the Bards College in Skyrim, Sam would say something like: The Bards College? No one does the Bards College.

-Some deeper dialogue related to background.

Also, we need to find a way around the dialogue system in FO4, since it pretty much gets everything into only 4 options. Maybe someone could create a follower creation framework (not sure if it's a correct name for it) where you could get branches inside branches for dialogue. Categories, for example:

Up arrow: Relationship -> 4 branches: talk (here you would get background info etc); relationship status; actions; "go back to previous branch".

(that's gonna be an initial issue with FO4, I think. But I'm sure someone can work around it.)

Edited by oficialmnhz

IDTS. He's now a public figure and I don't think he has protected his brand, so he can't use digital rights enforcement...yet.

I mean, after spending so long making "a british actress" as Curie, NO FK'ing WAY am I giving her up. What ppl don't know, can't hurt me...wait a sec...

Does anyone have a treatment for being attracted to british ice princesses? I'd do about anything to break this problem.