Is there some way to look at my save data? I seem to have what i'm guessing is the stealthboy invisible texture on me, but only in third person. I get into power armor and the armor goes nearly transparent. I can still see myself but I seems to have an opacity of 5% or something. I have tried to use console commands to end the magic effect but it doesn't seem, to do any good. I'll upload pictures when I get home today.

This happens to me with a mod I am using, Dark Submariner Uniform which has a chameleon legendary enchantment. When I wear Maxson's outfit, this doesn't happen. So I wonder if you have an item that has this effect. It does exactly what you describe but only when I go into sneak mod. Then it works like stealth boys but not constantly. I will return to normal sneak at times but then go to stealth invisible (can't even see my pip boy properly at times). Do you have mods that might trigger this? Or did you? If yes, then maybe it's a glitch related to that item unless it's some strange game glitch.

Here's the mod (it's my new favorite outfit BTW):

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5914/?

I had a mod that made you invisible as long as you wore the ring. but it started breaking. I noticed this glitch after a day or two and so don't want/may not have a save that goes back that far. the mod worked fine for several save/loads and even a few quit restarts; then one day boom perma-invisible. before I uninstalled the mod it was worse: I was actually stealthboy'd so I couldn't see my own reflex dot. now at least first person is fine. I cracked the mod files (the mod author took it down after I reported the bug or I would share a link) and saw that the ring just gave the stealth buff with a duration of 0. so i'm thinking it might just be stuck on, but if I can crack my save mayube I can remove the offending code myself.

here is the mod so you guys can look at it yourself