Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty cool! Why the decision to not use the vanilla vault girl?

This is the follow up to my older mods that use a similar a Vault Girl, and I like this look.

I have been told by good sources that a Vanilla Vault Girl Interface Overhaul is already in the works.

Also I may provide an option at some point that has hair similar to the vanilla vault girl. We'll see tho.

Oooh, any links for more information on that mod? While I appreciate the amount of effort into this Vault Girl, I prefer the vanilla girl's appearance.

That's pretty cool! Why the decision to not use the vanilla vault girl?

This is the follow up to my older mods that use a similar a Vault Girl, and I like this look.

I have been told by good sources that a Vanilla Vault Girl Interface Overhaul is already in the works.

Also I may provide an option at some point that has hair similar to the vanilla vault girl. We'll see tho.

Oooh, any links for more information on that mod? While I appreciate the amount of effort into this Vault Girl, I prefer the vanilla girl's appearance.

I have not talked to the modder directly, and I heard about it months ago, also to my knowledge they have not posted anything about the mod to the public yet. I believe it is the same modder who made similar mods for previous fallouts.

Edit: Also thank you guys for the kind comments, expect another update this weekend or Monday with some things I've been working on.

Edited by Guest

Hello all,

I have started production on the Vault Meat mod.

Since the Nexus' policy is vague sometimes I won't start the Vault Meat thread on this forum.

You can find the link to the thread on my user page.

I will still help with the Vault Girl mod, but I'll be using the downtime inbetween tasks (like I had today) for VM.

Hey folks here is the heavy weapons perk!

http://i.imgur.com/7hyrqxn.gif

Also I replaced the lady liberty war bond Propaganda poster (which was also in Fallout 3) with a Vault Girl Rosie the Riveter poster I made! I may replace more posters if I think of things that mus be done.

http://i.imgur.com/EFwfdBO.jpg

There are some other things I'm working on and they are in the imgur gallery posted at the beginning of the thread (that I post almost everything in), but I want to work on them more before posting them as updates in the thread. ;)

Edited by Guest