Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

it may be just me but i was having an issue starting nuka world the new dlc kept crashing on me looked into it people were naming mods that had made the problem but i didn't have them

so it turned out that this mod for some reason was making me crash which made me a little sad as this mod is beautiful so far i thought i'd put this here so other people having issues with getting the new dlc to work

will see that it may be this mod

hope you can patch it soon as its a lovely mod :3

ps if there is any bad grammar or spelling i wrote this at 1:31 am for some reason

so i hope this helps someone anyway :3

pps if there is a simple fix for this and i've been an idoit please let me know as i'd love to put this mod back

Edited by glen_lol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it may be just me but i was having an issue starting nuka world the new dlc kept crashing on me looked into it people were naming mods that had made the problem but i didn't have them so it turned out that this mod for some reason was making me crash which made me a little sad as this mod is beautiful so far i thought i'd put this here so other people having issues with getting the new dlc to work. will see that it may be this mod. hope you can patch it soon as its a lovely mod :3

I am having the same crashing bug, and also don't have the other mods that have been listed, and while this is not a solution, I did find a workaround. If you go in wearing powerarmor, you might make it, but you have to wear the power armor in any outdoor zone, or it will crash again before your feet hit the ground.

It seems odd that this is the case if this mod is the issue, but who knows?

The worst part is that means unless you have a companion, you cannot pickup any of the other Power Armors lying around, like the one in the preview video, with the new vault tec paint job (because X-01 existing before the war, makes perfect sense... might as well have been filled with jet too)

A tip, to do the quest that requires you to wear the special glasses, you need to go inside, get out of the armor, remove the helm, and then get back in while wearing the glasses (and I recommend a mining helm for the light, since the pip-boy light won't work even if you take off that arm).

Edited by TheDevian

Hey guys I'll try to get the mod patched this week. For now I suggest finding the hudmenu file by going to Fallout4/data/interface/hudmenu.swf and deleting the hudmenu file. Let me know if that works.

As for patches for other UI mods, I will make those as well for popular mods like Def_UI. Now that the last big DLC has come out I shouldn't have to worry too much about all the UI mods breaking with each update.

Hey guys I'll try to get the mod patched this week. For now I suggest finding the hudmenu file by going to Fallout4/data/interface/hudmenu.swf and deleting the hudmenu file. Let me know if that works.

As for patches for other UI mods, I will make those as well for popular mods like Def_UI. Now that the last big DLC has come out I shouldn't have to worry too much about all the UI mods breaking with each update.

You are awesome, that worked!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

It is working! Thank you