Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

I've only played for maybe 15 minutes. I love this mod. Works as advertised and I have so much respect for the author of this mod. I must admit I'm curious if there's even a ballpark ETA for the SPECIAL tree replacers?

Thanks! I'm glad that you are enjoying the mod. Sadly no ETA on the Perk Tree. I will post about it if/when there is eventually any progress on that.

Question: Would this make things easier or harder for you? http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20309/?

I haven't checked this mod out yet, but it looks really interesting and there is already some interesting stuff for it. The description says that it has an autopatcher to make the hudmenu compatible. I don't think it would change anything for me since this focuses on the hudmenu and I've already finished that. It looks like a mod worth checking out though.

So how do I get this mod and the HUDFramework to play nicely together? Mainly I want to know what order to install Vault Girl UI, HUD Framework, and DEF_UI.

from my current testing its DEF_UI>Vault Girl UI>HUD Framework(using the injector method listed under optional) although my first encounter of an issue is one of the perks in the perk tree has turned to a white vault boy standard icon without animations might need further testing to see if made an error somewhere

looks like the issue i previously encountered is unrelated to HUD Framework but instead with a sorting mod which i didnt catch earlier although the install order as recommended remains

This sounds correct. I haven't tried it out yet. I'll post about it when I do. :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you make a compatibility patch with Def_UI? Atm you have to disable the Pipboy_Invpage.swf which stops your character preview in the armors section from being the vault girl.

This is already included as an option in the fomod installer.

Also I can confirm that the autopatcher for hudframework works. Next update will have a patch for ease of use though.

Edited by Guest

Could you make a compatibility patch with Def_UI? Atm you have to disable the Pipboy_Invpage.swf which stops your character preview in the armors section from being the vault girl.

Also I can confirm that the autopatcher for hudframework works. Next update will have a patch for ease of use though.

The autopatcher is working for me. I haven't seen any issues so far.

• 2 weeks later...

The autopatcher is working for me. I haven't seen any issues so far.

It has worked for me too. Next update will include a patch just in case though. :)

keep the awesome work, i love this mod, one of the best ever made wtihout it been fully done :D

Thank you!

In light of all the removed mods recently, this mod is the last glimmer of hope.

That's very kind of you to say!

In light of all the removed mods recently, this mod is the last glimmer of hope.

Removed mods?

I think he means people removing their mods due to their unhappiness with the modding community. Largely because people have been uploading other people's mods to other websites like Bethesda.net without permission.