Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

I'd love to use this mod, I hope it won't too much longer till its done.

If you want to use the mod you should go ahead and download it. It's freely available on the front page of the thread and it works. Lord knows when or if it will ever truly be 'done'. There is another update coming in the future, then it won't be far from ready to be put onto the nexus, but even then it won't truly be finished.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to use the mod you should go ahead and download it. It's freely available on the front page of the thread and it works. Lord knows when or if it will ever truly be 'done'. There is another update coming in the future, then it won't be far from ready to be put onto the nexus, but even then it won't truly be finished.

Well that's good to hear, and sorry if I'm sounding like an impatient person, I wasn't trying to

No one's work truly is finished. Ask every game developer and they'll tell you of the litany of things they wish they could've put in but had to hold off because the game had to ship on time. And that's where DLC comes from (and probably some mods).

The mod looks great so far. I really hope you finish because it's been well done so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey bigCman, can I be the first a*hole who ask you for the compatibility with the all new Extended Dialogue Interface? I'm sure I won't be the last, because from just the first look it seems like it's going to replace the Full Dialogue Interface. Thank you in advance.

Edited by starfis

Hey bigCman, can I be the first a*hole who ask you for the compatibility with the all new Extended Dialogue Interface? I'm sure I won't be the last, because from just the first look it seems like it's going to replace the Full Dialogue Interface. Thank you in advance.

Hey! I expected that this would be requested. I will put out a patch once I get a chance to make it. Maybe this will make me finally push out the next update XD. One of the authors of that mod is actually part of the Fallout 4 New Vegas team that I'm part of. :)

What needs compatibility with XDI? I haven't seen anything out-of-place with it and Vault Girl installed...

It changes the dialogue menu which includes the charisma pop up. I'm assuming I would need to replace the Vault Boy in it with Vault Girl. Would be great if it just referenced the charisma animation that's already in the perk and special folders.