Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I haven't really played the previous Fallout games with mods, didn't really get into modding until Skyrim, strangely enough. But, I have been seeing your work for the other fallout games and was excited to find this thread of VG for FO4!

Don't get discouraged, there will always be trolls and negative nancys who want to ruin your day. Can't wait to add it to my game!

Great mods! i have used many of them.Im a guy but playing a gal in this game.Would love to see a kissing mod :smile:

Thanks!

Yeah a mod like that would require many things I know nothing about, also I'm assuming it'd require the geck.

Yeah you would need the geck for a mod like that, and that's assuming you want to create your own bone prioritys, or if it's anything like the old geck simply modifying existing animations.

From what I've read here and there, modders are still unsure about how the Havok depository functions and are trying to figure it out.

It's probably not the same system as used in Skyrim. If the GECK supports that particular system, things will be easier for modders to make animations.

If not, it will take some time to figure it all out and make something useful.

I have little to no knowledge about this, so I might not be 100% accurate.

I'm sure you've been asked many many times but, would you happen to have a general idea of a release date planned?

I would imagine the answer would be 'when it's done', but I'm equally anxious to finally get this mod. :) Every time I pull up the PipBoy I'm thinking.... this could be *so* much better with Vault Girl.