Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

Hey people,

BTW I have updated the Vault Girl Mod Alpha again. Here are the changes from last time:

• Added some hair movement to the healthy animation in the stats screen (I may edit the angle of the head some more).
  • I fixed the issue with the Party Girl animation appearing instead of Action Girl.
  • I fixed the issue with there being a shadowy blob on the astoundingly awesome tales animation.
  • Replaced another billboard with the Vault Girl Nuka billboard no one could find, hopefully this one can be found.
  • Small fix for the Armorer perk.
  • Fixed the issue with all Vault Tech calendars having the circled dates and writing on the player house version.

Known Issues:

• The Charisma Icon pop up is still messed up.
  • You need to download a fix so the game doesn't crash when the Mechanist icon appears on the hud.
  • Vats pop up works but shimmies a little.
  • Most of the conditionclip body animations have not been made, so when damaged, Vault Girl will likely have the body of Vault Boy.

Once again, no one has permission to re-upload to the nexus or other websites unless I give it to them. I am open to collaboration. Let me know if you want to make a video of the mod, make a patch or help out, etc.

Feel free to post patches made and stuff like that here.

Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/93e98r4wefa77wf/Vault_Girl_Mod_F4_-_Alpha.7z

Just use the Link in this post for the fixed version.

*he deleted the fadermenu.swf and fadermenu16x10.swf

Edited by Firuu

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey people,

BTW I have updated the Vault Girl Mod Alpha again. Here are the changes from last time:

• Added some hair movement to the healthy animation in the stats screen (I may edit the angle of the head some more).
  • I fixed the issue with the Party Girl animation appearing instead of Action Girl.
  • I fixed the issue with there being a shadowy blob on the astoundingly awesome tales animation.
  • Replaced another billboard with the Vault Girl Nuka billboard no one could find, hopefully this one can be found.
  • Small fix for the Armorer perk.
  • Fixed the issue with all Vault Tech calendars having the circled dates and writing on the player house version.

Known Issues:

• The Charisma Icon pop up is still messed up.
  • You need to download a fix so the game doesn't crash when the Mechanist icon appears on the hud.
  • Vats pop up works but shimmies a little.
  • Most of the conditionclip body animations have not been made, so when damaged, Vault Girl will likely have the body of Vault Boy.

Once again, no one has permission to re-upload to the nexus or other websites unless I give it to them. I am open to collaboration. Let me know if you want to make a video of the mod, make a patch or help out, etc.

Feel free to post patches made and stuff like that here.

Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/93e98r4wefa77wf/Vault_Girl_Mod_F4_-_Alpha.7z

Just use the Link in this post for the fixed version.

*he deleted the fadermenu.swf and fadermenu16x10.swf

Ok that's what I thought, thank you.

I used the files in that link. I had installed the version before that one (before someone else pointed out the load screen issue) and when I went to uninstall the old files to and re-install the new files those two files got left behind from the previous install.

So.. erm. Yeah. I know you don't want to recreate every single animation..

But could we get some same sex versions of for example this one:

http://abload.de/img/20160412183033_1v6kjn.jpg

I'm sure it will happen, just be patient, lol.