Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

So I've been getting this weird thing with the inventory menu of the mod where vault girl is always in her underwear. I'm not sure why that is happening. Anyone else having that happen?

Mods that let you use any armor piece with any outfit can cause this to happen, like Armorsmith Extended or More Armor Slots

He is right.

I just checked - disabled Armorsmith Extended and now Vault Girl does wear a Vault Suit if you for example equip the Vault 111 Suit.

She is in underwear when you are naked.

Nice one, NoTimeForMeta.

I think there may be a bug in the interface apparel portions: on the apparel paperdoll, the underarmor (or at least the V111 suit) doesn't show up, Vault Girl is just in her underwear. An image: http://imgur.com/a/9kcqC

This glitch is actually not caused by my mod. A while back someone discovered it was caused by Armorsmith Extended as you can see in the comment above that I quoted.

Progress is being made.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you go from here. I appreciate the work and will support whatever decisions you make. :mellow:

Glad to hear. I've been able to get some work done on the mod lately. Hoping to update soon.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk if you're working on the Perk Chart or Perk Tree, but this mod should be helping you. Idk if the owner of the mod still working on it, but I assume he/she is dead on the work of the mod. But this mod still alive, and there's no sign of post or updates from this developer(s). But I might be wrong, and again, this might help. I'm not a modder myself, and Idk what you're up against, but I only can tell this help on editing the perk chart

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14252/?

EDIT: It's never been continued until since. It was still WIP thing, but it should show where to edit

SECOND EDIT:

So I'm messing with the levelupmenu.swf, and yeah, it's all there. But you gotta decompile those one set picture each. And make something like a gif. A note, that this all shape files were all numbers. Just follow what each shape looks like. I can't draw, if I can, I give it a shot on one of the perks and special. And it takes a lot of time to do it, cuz there's 1.8k Shapes existed, and 200s Sprites, but yeah, just need to replace each identical shapes and sprites description in certain number. Some of the shape/sprites needs to be ".gif" thing. You'll know when you open that levelupmenu.swf

Edited by Krieger156

Idk if you're working on the Perk Chart or Perk Tree, but this mod should be helping you. Idk if the owner of the mod still working on it, but I assume he/she is dead on the work of the mod. But this mod still alive, and there's no sign of post or updates from this developer(s). But I might be wrong, and again, this might help. I'm not a modder myself, and Idk what you're up against, but I only can tell this help on editing the perk chart

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14252/?

EDIT: It's never been continued until since. It was still WIP thing, but it should show where to edit

SECOND EDIT:

So I'm messing with the levelupmenu.swf, and yeah, it's all there. But you gotta decompile those one set picture each. And make something like a gif. A note, that this all shape files were all numbers. Just follow what each shape looks like. I can't draw, if I can, I give it a shot on one of the perks and special. And it takes a lot of time to do it, cuz there's 1.8k Shapes existed, and 200s Sprites, but yeah, just need to replace each identical shapes and sprites description in certain number. Some of the shape/sprites needs to be ".gif" thing. You'll know when you open that levelupmenu.swf

I've already talked to that modder before a while ago while he was still actively working on the mod. I've been talking with LazyRadly and they've agreed to help me edit the levelupmenu.

Can we get a colored version once you've finished making all the animations? Also, would be nice to see this on the nexus, so we don't have to go to the forums to download.

If you mean the levelupmenu, I do plan to edit it, but for now the goal is to get the special animations in there. Maybe more later. I'm getting help from another modder just to edit it. I'll eventually upload things to the nexus when it is at the point I want it to be. It is getting there though.

EDIT! Noticed an issue with the the lover's embrace not installing the correct choice. Fixed it and working on uploading the mod again. Will update with 1.9.1 once it's up.

New update is out! This is on the front page too!

Vault Girl Mod - Alpha 1.9 Download (3/24/17)

https://www.mediafire.com/?93e98r4wefa77wf

Version 1.9 Adds

New Stats menu options for heads, and a new body.

Two new sets of Vault Girl sign textures.

Two new sets of Vault Girl SPECIAL icons

New Vault Girl options for VATS, INVENTORY, HUDmenu. (Animation was adjusted some)

Compatibility patches for HUDframework.

A couple of new perks (none of them are very unique, forgot which ones they are).

Several new options for the lovers embrace perk animation.

Other vault girl options for the well rested perk.

I think that's it, just tons of new options, and added new Vault Girls. The file size is bigger now. I removed a lot of work files (like Photoshop files and FLA files) that were unnecessary to make it a more manageable size.

Edited by Guest

I like vault girl's new look great job!

I'm not sure if anyone else is getting this problem, but when installing the patch for the Full Dialogue interface I'm getting the Lite version even if I choose the default setting.

I like vault girl's new look great job!

I'm not sure if anyone else is getting this problem, but when installing the patch for the Full Dialogue interface I'm getting the Lite version even if I choose the default setting.

Hm, I may have inserted the wrong files. Does it also do this when you pick the Vault Girl Alt option?

EDIT

Looks like some options didn't point to the correct files in the FOMOD. I'm fixing it now. Will update once it's fixed.

Edited by Guest

Just finished downloading. Looks great from the linked artworks. Testing right now

edit: I think the file didnt patch well on the hudframework, crouching causes the framework to splash a large screen re : creating xml thingy. Will document after I return after class. Otherwise it looks great, pip boy and other non-hud assets are smooth. Awesome work

Edited by nosmorituri