Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

completely agree with post above, i already love this mod and it ain't even complete, will definitely endorse once its made it way to nexus files. would even say this has file of the month. you see a lot of overhauls, but not any as complete as this. you have a big fan here.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never noticed how many "have a nuke" posters were in the game until I installed this mod....

There's a LOT

Yep, also I replaced the bustop sign that just says "Nuka Cola" on a red background. If I think of something neat or get around to it, I may make another Nuka cola themed sign to mix it up some since there are multiple billboard textures with the same sign on them with different kinds of damage on them.

Just found and installed this mod, it looks great! For any modding beginners such as myself with the "Idiot Savant to Idiot flirt" mod, if the perk procs and the audio is just fine, but you're getting the base game's Idiot Savant image, then all you gotta do is change your mod priority to have 'Idiot flirt' win the conflict ('perkclip_1d245e.swf' being the conflicting perk image).

edit: apologies I see this was already answered, but the word filter prevented me from finding it in a search right away.

Edited by Nelious