stone bridge

DOCTORZERO2

hi brothers, is possible by command code to place a stone bridge in the game, how to get the idbase?

link for image http://www.imagebam.com/image/6ae223456177636

That bridge is made of at least 4 elements (can't see it entirely). Possible, but you have to spawn them all, then arrange them properly. And so far, I have yet to see a place that can use a bridge like that aside from one of the beach locations.

Very much possible. Use xEdit to find the base ID's, placeatme to spawn the different pieces and setpos/setangle x/y/z to fix their placement. As someone who has actually done this before to add several buildings to my settlements, this can be a very tedious and time consuming job (even if you're only adding a small structure).

hi, i again, NPCs and conpanions don't use the bridge that i created. why this happens?

It's not navmeshed, or missing an entry point/stairs/ladders.

Edited by Ethreon

In theory that bridge is the basic ingame on, so it should have navmesh. If the NPCs refuse to walk on it, might be one of the two reasons I mentioned - it is missing a point of entrance (they cannot get onto the bridge) or it lacks that navmesh. I'm going to test in my own game now and see which one it is.

And no, I'm not aware of any bridge mod adding those pieces.