Invisible robots bug

Ospider555

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm. Not sure about why one save would work over the other, but I do know issues caused by the keyword limit can vary sometimes, but I think it only varies between different robots, not the same robot in different saves. Might ask someone like Wax2k, Ethreon, Gambit77 or Chucksteel. Those guys know their stuff way more than I do.

I'm having the *exact* same issue, the robots are only "invisible" for one character (save), and not for the oldest which is lucky...
I've tried replacing textures and a ton of other stuff, and the most probable culprit would be the keyword-cap for some
odd reason, nothing else works, and yes it's weird for one save and not the other...
They are not only "invisible", but rather untargetable also... If targetting something else
in VATS then switching to the robotic opponent, it targets, but there are no limbs nor any rates of success to hit.
The only viable option has been to engage them in close combat :|

• 2 weeks later...

Ok! Problem solved i dunno what cause this 'unique' bug but here is what i do to fix it :

1. Open your NMM and deactivate every single mods that have link with settlements, re-textures (with ESP), NPC & companions

(Minuteman and Piper), Power Armor, and any suspicious mods.

2. Enter the game via NMM find a place where you can found any invisible robot (don't forget to active TGM in console menu) make a

new save.

3. Quit from the game to desktop and enter the game again with the new save.

4. If you still can't see the robot open the console menu and type 'help protectron 4' or 'help sentry 4' without quotes choose any code

for robot ID then type 'player.placeatme (robot ID)' to spawn it.

5. If the spawning robot already visible kill it, make a new save quit to desktop enter the game again with new save then find separate

world like bunker/room/anything that have bed in there sleep for 5 days straight.

6. Go to any place that have robot in there and..... Voila! Problem solved

Hope this can help you to fix it. Honestly i don't know if this can work with everyone but it works with me!

Edited by Raven405

I just recently had the same bug. I had to disable Damage Type Variation. If anyone has this problem and wants to continue through their current savegames I recommend they disable their plugins one by one to find the plugin causing the issue.