Snap and build mod + craftable ramps and elevators.

Amokro

For some reason my game crashes with the snap and build, and craftable ramps and craftable elevator mods.

As soon as I open the workshop and move towards the builld menu, the game just stops and brings me back to windows.

I tried to load them and start a new game, still the same problem,

Ofcourse i did change the Ini files, the Sesx mod works just fine, as a few others.

I just can't figure out why it crashes with this perticular mods, and what i have to change to make the above awesome mods work.

I'd hope anyone has time to help me out.

If you need any additional info please let me know.

Edited by Amokro

Snap and build should be patachable with both, but I disabled ssex, installed Homemaker, reinstalled snap and build since it askes to patch up with either sesx or Homemaker.

And game still crashes when I enter Build mode.

Already thought screenshot might helphttp://s23.postimg.org/irgafmjrv/2016_01_03_1.png

For some reason this forum doesnt allow to post any images.

These are all the mods I have, I'm quite sure the amount of them shouldnt be any problem.

Probably cant see a thing on that screenie. stupid forum keeps giving errors when upload better screenie's.

I'll try another upload site, since this forums does not allow oploads from pc for some reason.

Edited by Amokro

This forum is really horriable when it comes to edit posts or post images, but I'll give it another try in a new post, excuse me for doubleposting and being a dumb dude in general actually.

http://s16.postimg.org/aopf35imd/2016_01_03_5.png

Found this load order on the Snap 'n Build page:

Fallout4.esm
any other ".esm"
Snap'n Build.esm

other mods ".esp"
Snap and Build - Modules.esp
more of other ".esp"
Snap and Build - Patches.esp

Think this might mean SnB should be at 02 (which it already is in your list), SnB Modules should be at 04 and SnB Patches should be at 06? Not sure if I'm interpreting it quite right, but worth a shot. If that doesn't work, try disabling your mods 1 by 1 to see if you can pinpoint the culprit.

I tried with the order you suggested, still the same.

Disabled all other mods, so with just homemaker and snap and build, again still the same.

Maybe some files are corrupted by a previous installed mod which didnt work, or i didnt like and removed.

So I guess I'll have to reinstall and start over to make them work.

Edited by Amokro