Nexus Mod Manager Doesn't Work

Ok so I just bought a new computer and installed Nexus Mod Manager like I had on my last computer. It is a newer HP pavilion and it has Windows 10 like my last one. The thing is is that I don't understand why it isn't working because I got it working last time. I had to move it to windows (C:)/Program Files(x86) and manually create a game folder in there and a few save paths. However now it will not work, it wont even launch and says that it cannot create valid writing paths. I have uploaded a photo of the message I continually receive. Any thoughts?

• 1 month later...

Yes I always do. I have to launch as administrator straight from the C:/ Program Files (x86)/ Nexus Mod Manager. the desktop icon never runs the program properly. I had to do this with Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.

ohhh dude same thing happened to me i have new laptop i cant download nothing due to error screen?!

when i first installed this software i had this error i ran as admin and boom gone it works perfectly after if not set admin as default i guess.

right click nexusmod icon (desktop)>properties>compatibility>check run as admin>apply

if that dont work go into properties run trouble shooter.

or uncheck compatibility mod if checked.