Ultimate Fallout 4 Mod Compilation. 100+ Working Mods with Installation Instructions.

Haoswidasee

What's up @Haoswidasee ? It's been awhile since I've been on & playing FO4. The final expansion of The Witcher 3 took all of my game time, and then after finishing it, I took a break from major open world games. Got back to FO4 last night. Updated NMM, updated mods, removed mods & checked out new ones. I have Far Harbor now & waiting for the next DLC. What is your take on removing mods from NMM & using the same ones that are on the game's Mod screen? I am rather curious to find out if it makes a difference on load times or if it changes how the mod acts (better or worse).

Anyway, enough chit chat from me. Glad to see you are still taking a look @ mods when you get a chance.

BadWolf

I am going to put this very simple :smile: Lol. Nexus Mod Manager is my god, and I would do dirty dirty things if it wanted me to. I wouldn't even question it. It's sexy. Bethesda's mod system is like a homeless man in the gutter, offering unwanted dirty advances for cheap fast food, and they don't care whether they get the food or not. Best way I can put it.

lmfao that's one of the best ways someone has described Bethsda.net all without having to resort to cancer, aids or swearing :tongue:

Edited by vlaka

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning, do not install Scrapper Range Extension if you have Far Harbor DLC, you will not be able to learn Scrapper from the perk window or even with the console.

I didn't know this, I will remove it. It's not a necessity anyways it was just fun.

Warning, do not install Scrapper Range Extension if you have Far Harbor DLC, you will not be able to learn Scrapper from the perk window or even with the console.

I never heard of it. I've been away from FO4 for awhile, but thanks for the heads up.

I never heard of it. I've been away from FO4 for awhile, but thanks for the heads up.

I removed it. I haven't purchased Far Harbor yet, going to wait for the theme park expansion so I have tons to do.

What's up @Haoswidasee ? It's been awhile since I've been on & playing FO4. The final expansion of The Witcher 3 took all of my game time, and then after finishing it, I took a break from major open world games. Got back to FO4 last night. Updated NMM, updated mods, removed mods & checked out new ones. I have Far Harbor now & waiting for the next DLC. What is your take on removing mods from NMM & using the same ones that are on the game's Mod screen? I am rather curious to find out if it makes a difference on load times or if it changes how the mod acts (better or worse).

Anyway, enough chit chat from me. Glad to see you are still taking a look @ mods when you get a chance.

BadWolf

I am going to put this very simple :smile: Lol. Nexus Mod Manager is my god, and I would do dirty dirty things if it wanted me to. I wouldn't even question it. It's sexy. Bethesda's mod system is like a homeless man in the gutter, offering unwanted dirty advances for cheap fast food, and they don't care whether they get the food or not. Best way I can put it.

Cruel, but good word use.

@Haoswidasee have you ever thought of making a mod with your song as a main menu replacer or an add to one of the radio stations? Just a crazy thought I had.

Nevermind, I just read the bottom of your first page where you talk about just that. Hopefully someone will add it for you, good sound.

Edited by DontBlnkBadWolf

I removed it. I haven't purchased Far Harbor yet, going to wait for the theme park expansion so I have tons to do.

Just checked out the page to find out what it was about, and it looks like there is a patch update for DLC as of yesterday (the 8th). 2 main files manual download.

UPDATE: Forgot to add a new mod that was uploaded yesterday that I think is AWESOME! Power of Atom - FatMan Overhaul by Bagrus: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16223/?

Edited by DontBlnkBadWolf