Ultimate Fallout 4 Mod Compilation. 100+ Working Mods with Installation Instructions.

Haoswidasee

Hey, just came around again. I regularly follow this compilation since you first started it in January and I'm still using it as my basic mod "setting". I absolutly hope there will be another update at some point after Nuka-World releases.

I will have to wait for many of the mod authors to update their material, (probably 2 weeks to a month after release). That way I know what isn't being kept up with enough for the list and what is. There have been some amazing mods since the last update of this list.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad I'm not the only one who compiled (is still compiling) something like this, but you're a better man than I if you got everyone's permission and made it available to the nexus.

btw, I'd heard a while back that decompressing the game's ba2 archives, appling the materials, meshes and texture overwrites to the merged folders directly and then re-archiving the whole thing is the best way to do an overhaul of this scale.

I didn't go through the whole post, but did you take any screens?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who compiled (is still compiling) something like this, but you're a better man than I if you got everyone's permission and made it available to the nexus.

btw, I'd heard a while back that decompressing the game's ba2 archives, appling the materials, meshes and texture overwrites to the merged folders directly and then re-archiving the whole thing is the best way to do an overhaul of this scale.

I didn't go through the whole post, but did you take any screens?

That I am not allowed to do. You have to make your compilation in a way that explains every detail from start to finish that way nobody has any issues or need to complain. The nexus does not allow for anyone to mash a ton of mods together and give it to the public in a single file. Not to mention if I needed to change a bunch of stuff, making that file would be a lot of hard work wasted.

ohhhhhh man I am pulling my hair out waiting for your new update lol I havent powered up my game since july becauseim going to redo the entire install with the new updated list

Aright, I was going to wait a month but give me a few days and I will begin. I'm excited to try it all out anyways, lots of new stuff out there.

Also eagerly awaiting an update! I normally go with STEP guides, but it will likely be many more months until a proper STEP guide is created, and this is the best compilation I've been able to find so far. Keep us posted!

Also eagerly awaiting an update! I normally go with STEP guides, but it will likely be many more months until a proper STEP guide is created, and this is the best compilation I've been able to find so far. Keep us posted!

Done the math lol, I am $65 away from an update lol. Thats the Far Harbor expansion and everything released since. Gimme a week or so to get the money.