crash after first lode and intro screens

totalwar13

From what it seems, you've managed to get it working, great.

From your message

i really want to play morrwind y is pc gameing so hard
it seems that you are not installing the full Windows 7, as you wouldn't have to install Windows Media Player separately - it is installed with the O?S.

Next time you have this problem, please do a FULL install of the O/S, as it will cut down on the errors.

By the way, I don't use the keyboard to put in the commands, I use a Nostromo Gaming Keypad instead, between that and the mouse I'm OK. Just remember though keep your drivers updated though, especially the graphics drivers and any drivers you mouse needs.

From what it seems, you've managed to get it working, great.

From your message

i really want to play morrwind y is pc gameing so hard
it seems that you are not installing the full Windows 7, as you wouldn't have to install Windows Media Player separately - it is installed with the O?S.

Next time you have this problem, please do a FULL install of the O/S, as it will cut down on the errors.

By the way, I don't use the keyboard to put in the commands, I use a Nostromo Gaming Keypad instead, between that and the mouse I'm OK. Just remember though keep your drivers updated though, especially the graphics drivers and any drivers you mouse needs.

i got the win7 ultimate n win media player dowlodes seprate

no its not working

tryed oblivion it not working crashes on first load

or sometime dosent make it that far and crashes after intro screens

I wonder if you've got the correct version of Windows Media Player? I suggest this as just about all versions of Windows have their own version of Windows Media player built in.

If you still have it, try a copy of Windows XP instead, and again go for full format and full install.

I use quite a few Morrowind Mods, you should be able to get them all from TesNexus, enter the name in search and choose "all Morrowind Files".

I use quite a few Oblivion Mods, do the same but choose "All Oblivion files".

I use quite a few Morrowind Mods, you should be able to get them all from TesNexus, enter the name in search and choose "all Morrowind Files".

I use quite a few Oblivion Mods, do the same but choose "All Oblivion files".

hey thank you so much for all your help

im useing xp black and it works perfectly cant belive its works thanks

dose morrwind have a lode order like oblivion ive got the morrowind overhaul mod

do i need a mod manger?

im new 2 elder scrolls mods been doing a lot on totalwar love that game hence my name lol

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

felt like geting a hole new pc