New patch in beta testing. Mod users be careful.

Rooker75

Beth has a new patch in beta

Lulziest fix has to be "Fixed issue with player becoming dismembered while still alive"

Remember that the last patch disabled support for mods. It was never clear whether that was an accident or a deliberate decision by Bethesda to attempt to dictate how you play a game you own. Either way, until this patch is out of beta and officially released, I strongly recommend putting Steam into offline mode before playing Fallout 4,and using the mod manager, script extender or anything other than Steam to launch the game. You should right-click Fallout 4 in your Steam library, click Properties and set it to not update automatically.

If the new patch is going to tamper with mods, accidentally or otherwise, it's best to wait until the modding community can fix what Bethesda breaks before installing the patch. Having mods abruptly removed mid-game can and likely will corrupt your save file.

Edited by Rooker75

New ambient occlusion setting, HBAO+

New weapon debris effects (NVIDIA cards only)

Added status menu for settlers in your settlements

Added ability to rotate an object you are holding with left/right triggers and pressing down on left thumbstick lets you switch the rotating axis

Improved "ESDF" keys remapping support while in Workshop mode

Nice!

New ambient occlusion setting, HBAO+
New weapon debris effects (NVIDIA cards only)
Added status menu for settlers in your settlements
Added ability to rotate an object you are holding with left/right triggers and pressing down on left thumbstick lets you switch the rotating axis
Improved "ESDF" keys remapping support while in Workshop mode
Nice!

Settler status, as in it tells you if and what they're assigned to? If so then that's a huge improvement.

What's that weapon debris effects about?

I think I saw the player teleporting bug in action once, watching Gopher's LP on YouTube the other day.

If only that teleporting bug happened to him more whenever he misses items that are clear as day to see.

I swear he's one of the only prolific bethesda game LPers, but also one of the shittiest.

If only that teleporting bug happened to him more whenever he misses items that are clear as day to see.

I swear he's one of the only prolific bethesda game LPers, but also one of the shittiest.

The game looks different when capturing. In fact, most games looks way darker than what you see on youtube. So maybe his game is dark?