New patch in beta testing. Mod users be careful.

Rooker75

If only that teleporting bug happened to him more whenever he misses items that are clear as day to see.

I swear he's one of the only prolific bethesda game LPers, but also one of the shittiest.

The game looks different when capturing. In fact, most games looks way darker than what you see on youtube. So maybe his game is dark?

Other way around. YouTube compresses the video and it loses quality, so it's darker and harder to see in the video than what you see while playing.

And it's very distracting to play, make sure the recording process is going fine and keeping up commentary. I tried my hand at it a little and it's just like driving while yammering on a phone. You don't notice things that are clear as day to anyone else. You're also focusing on different spots than what the player is focusing on, because you get a little bit of tunnel vision that isn't there to an observer.

I'm pretty sure I was watching the evil within by some youtuber and he said "Can you guys see? It very dark." and it was hella bright. Maybe it differs per cause?

Monitor settings can make a big difference. I had one monitor for about 10 years. I didn't realize that if you don't let the stupid thing automatically adjust itself (ie., you tried adjusting it to your liking instead of leaving it at default), the maximum possible brightness is cut by about 50%. I haven't the slightest idea why, because that is insane levels of stupid, but there it is. Discovered it by accident after 10 years of wondering why everybody thought games were too bright.

Edited by Rooker75