Enemies ran out of ammo

KWTD

Hello,

Every enemy in the game that exists shoots at me like 10-15 rounds and then he just takes his fists out and runs at me to punch me, when I kill him there is no ammo in his body and when I manage to kill the enemy with a weapon that didn't make it on time to shoot, he does have ammo on him (10-20 rounds).
My question is, why is this happening, any mod of my list is causing it?

To the Original Poster: Thank you for including your mod list.

I haven't played in a while and I haven't installed the Beta patch 1.3 Update http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1583568-fallout-4-13-beta-update/ but I didn't see anything in the notes about it.

I don't see anything in your list which suggests (to me) that it would be having this effect. The only things I would think to even look at (at first) would be anything I think might affect ammo or anything to do with it. The Companion Infinite Ammo is one of these - I really don't imagine that it's the cause but it has ammo in the name.

I (think I...) remember reading posts a few weeks ago about there being no (currently known) way to limit enemies' available ammo. Couldn't find them again with a quick search. When I last played, if I gave an NPC only 3 rounds using the console or Trade with Settler, that NPC would still be able to shoot indefinitely. I assumed that someone would at least be able to simulate enemies running out through scripts later.

I have noticed that too. I think enemies have limited ammo.

This would be great news to me.

Have you tried identifying a possible cause for this because I don't think it is original 'behavior'.

If this is "a thing", it means that we can affect and configure this behavior ourselves. I have always been annoyed at enemies' seemingly unlimited supply as I am running down my rounds in a protracted firefight but they can just spray and pray indefinitely. I assumed this would at least be changed in the future by (custom AI scripting?)

Pasting load order:

I like seeing a text load order because I can Search it,

and see it in the Nexus Forums color scheme.

Thanks for considering doing this in future posts.
You can export your plugins list easily with NMM:

• Click the 'Plugins' tab above the Green (+) sign.
  • Click the button with the Right-Arrow pointing out of the icon.
  • Choose "Export to the clipboard".

Picture of this:

http://i.imgur.com/FhzMxJU.png

In your Forums thread, right-click in the Editor box and click Paste
Or hit CTRL+V

How to paste text into a spoiler tag:

pztYCq4.png

Thank you roamwild! It's been a long time since I have been active in forums and I have been hesitant to ask how to do what you just described on setting things in a Spoiler tag.

• 3 years later...