It's getting awfully quiet in here...

IndorilTheGreat

Does it matter what gender brokenergy has ?

... unless I'm confusing brokenergy with Uberman123 then it would matter

Have neck ache from wurking, my eyes bleed because i look into some white stuff for hours and my work has already begun so i don't mind really at the moment and it has been a while since i had a good warm hug from a fiend....

I cant believe how quiet my new graphics card is.

It's a GTX-580, an EVGA brand, and despite almost not fitting in my machine and having only barely enough PSU to run it, amazingly, it's also almost silent. My first impression was "thaty's gonna make some serious clang" upon seeing multi-fan design, but I've realised that the multi-fan seems to let it run a few fans slowly rather than revving the guts off one, for once also I've bought some that lived up to it's packaging. "Sleek, black, stealth" Well, it's sleek, it's black(though the Black Ops sponsorship offends me) and it is infact, veyr stealthy, congrats EVGA, you actualy made a device that does what it says on the box. Though why did you have to make it so bloody big? I had to re-inforce the support frame just to take the additional mass!

Yes Silver, it's extreamely important. We must start looking for my gender now, before it's too late!

You all need help. :whistling:

*skips away*

Clearly, weren't you paying attention, broken lost his/her gender!! This is a very serious matter that requires immediate help and attention.

Kids these days...

I had two key moments of hilarity in my gaming today.

I was playing Shift-2 and I managed to land on top of one of my rival's cars, which caused it to suddenly. glitchily, flip over. This was hilarious, but funnier still, I managed to get thwe funniest kill in COD history.

I was playing a bit of MWII for old times sake(last good COD :( ) and I made a pile of killstreak crates and put a bunch of C-4 in the middle. I then hid and waited for someone to try and steal my killstreak crates. Eventualy a guyu came and I reached for the button to get out my detonator. But Im uising a new keyboard soI accidently threw another Killstreak Crate marker, which brought down another killstreak crate-crushing the thief like a pancake and causing gails of laughter around the netcafe.

Just call me Wile E. Coyote I guess.

Edited by Vindekarr

Yes Silver, it's extreamely important. We must start looking for my gender now, before it's too late!

You all need help. :whistling:

*skips away*

Clearly, weren't you paying attention, broken lost his/her gender!! This is a very serious matter that requires immediate help and attention.

Kids these days...

I think if brokenergy had managed to lose his/her gender then (s)he would have a bigger problem than just not seeing it on a computer screen... ;)