Display Weapon Info Script

vanblam

Well I just happened to find the easiest way to fix my little issue. You notice when you place a weapon enchantment they all say "On Strike" at the end. I was just thinking " is that necessary?" Like saying hope you have a safe trip to your final destination. Does final even need to be there ? No... Destination says final in it. Anyway I basically removed "On" and "Strike". So now any weapon enchantments I place will just say what they do like "10 to 20 Fire damage", and of course its on strike :) . But it also removes "on" for Self, Target, and Touch. Which is fine for me. For spells it just says "20 fire damage Target". But the cool part is if you really want it to say "on Target" just change the spell name and put "on" at the end of it.

If you yourself would like to remove "Strike" and "On", do the following: In TES Construction set go to "Gameplay" at the top, then "Settings".... For "Strike" scroll down to "sMagicRangeStrike" and in the right side Box delete "Strike". For "On" scroll down to "sMagicEffectItemOn" and in the right side box remove "on". That's it your done :P.