Skyrim Character Overhaul mod. [Realism/new races]

AerynRavanna

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE again:

Heres whats possible in recent tests:
Each race can have its own body, and slightly different builds. different musculator. different skin sheen
When you change the weight of the character, the TEXTURES CHANGE (snaps to other set at the half way point)

Using extra data I think I can add a lot more variation such as teeth and jewellery.

Heres the alpha body that has much better rigging than skyrims vanilla body, and the uvs are much more compressed.

http://i.imgur.com/UBfgFeX.jpg

Uvs:
http://i.imgur.com/3Q4Oz7z.jpg

Having problems with crashes due to CK ids. So many variables, I need someone who is more confident with the C Kit and has created other races before.

The longer I go without any help the longer this will take.
Not even starting females yet, using the males as a pipeline and learning experience.

I would totally help out with this but I only have 5.35 gb of space left on my computer, so I can't download anything else. I suppose if the file was under 0.5 gb then I could download it and try to help you out, but if it's over 0.5 gb then, unfortunately I won't be able to help you effectively.

PS. I've never made my own race before, but I'm sure I could learn.

Edited by SkyTaylor21

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I've been too busy with paid work to do any of this mod/skywind.

If enough people are interested I'll release a test version in the autumn and hope that someone can convert it to SSE.

You should post it on the skyrimmods reddit again, I've been hyped since I first saw it there, I'm pretty sure a lot of people would be interested.

• 6 months later...