"The Elder Scrolls V: The Covenant of Meridia" Mod Idea

Deleted31449895User

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Holy Werewolf' is lore-breaking.

Hey, just wondering, as I love reading into lore and i'm also curious. In what sense is it lawbreaking? As in the werewolf curse is meant to render the victim kinda senseless? or because it hasn't been seen before or?

Because I imagine, any kind of character that worships an entity in the game as is also a werewolf kinda fits that category ... Also what do you think to the story device mentioned of an alliance between daedra?

'Grand Soul Gem Filler' is too convenient in my opinion.

Actually, its the result an alliance between Meridia and Hircine after the Ideal Masters cheated him out of too many werewolf souls.

I like how much thought you have put into this 1992X12 to give some half realistic plot devices.

Hey, just wondering, as I love reading into lore and i'm also curious. In what sense is it lawbreaking? As in the werewolf curse is meant to render the victim kinda senseless? or because it hasn't been seen before or?

Because I imagine, any kind of character that worships an entity in the game as is also a werewolf kinda fits that category ... Also what do you think to the story device mentioned of an alliance between daedra?

'Grand Soul Gem Filler' is too convenient in my opinion.

Actually, its the result an alliance between Meridia and Hircine after the Ideal Masters cheated him out of too many werewolf souls.

I like how much thought you have put into this 1992X12 to give some half realistic plot devices.

Thanks! Also, thinking of making it "fill 3 Grand Soul Gems every 10 days" to balance it out.

Also, the leader of Eclipse can use Shouts, including Disarm. But she isn't undead , so "Silence Of The Dead" won't work on her. Also, in the new area of Soul Cairn you explore their is a building called "The Ideal Hall" which a perversion of the Hall of Valor.

Update OP, added new spell for Eclipse called "Inspire Undead".

Also, for further lore, The Ideal Masters actually are the ones who put the idea of The Black Star into Malyn Varen's head and drove him to madness. If you had helped finish what he started and turned Azura's Star in The Black Star, it would no longer be Azura's Daedric Artifact, but rather The Ideal Masters' Daedric Artifact, a Black Soul Gem that never breaks, thus matching their personality.

An alliance between Meridia and Hircine is unlikely. Werebeast blood is a corruption of life as well as Vampire blood, I believe, and their souls go to Hircine's and Molag Bal's realms accordingly.

No idea where you got that involvement of the Ideal Masters with Azura's Star.

Edited by Caerulean

An alliance between Meridia and Hircine is unlikely. Werebeast blood is a corruption of life as well as Vampire blood, I believe, and their souls go to Hircine's and Molag Bal's realm accordingly.

No idea where you got that involvement of the Ideal Masters with Azura's Star.

Werewolves arent considered Undead, as if you activate the Dawnbreaker's special ability, you are not harmed if you are a werewolf, unlike how you ARE harmed if you are a Vampire.

Also, its just a fanon theory I have (Ideal Masters being behind Malyn Varen's idea of making a Black Star).

Also, a soul trapped in a black soul gem always goes to The Soul Cairn if it is used for enchanting, regardless. The only way to avoid this is to leave the filled soul gem at the altar of the Daedric Prince you want it to belong to. Otherwise the ID get the soul by default.

Edited by Guest

They aren't undead, yes, but their souls still go to Hircine's realm. An alliance may one day be plausible, but I don't suppose one can be 'blessed' with Meridia and Hircine at the same time. Who will lay a claim on your soul when you die? They may fight for it, especially if you are the Dragonborn. But of the Dragonborn's soul, I know not what happens to it.

In my opinion, Meridia upholds the natural flow of life and would have you purged of your sins. A purist, one might say.

They aren't undead, yes, but their souls still go to Hircine's realm. An alliance may one day be plausible, but I don't suppose one can be 'blessed' with Meridia and Hircine at the same time. Who will lay a claim on your soul when you die? They may fight for it, especially if you are the Dragonborn. But of the Dragonborn's soul, I know not what happens to it.

In my opinion, Meridia upholds the natural flow of life and would have you purged of your sins. A purist, one might say.

Meridia I dont think is one to "claim" souls. I dont think that's her chief concern. Hircine gets the souls, and Meridia gets powerful beasts to help hunt the undead.

I still hope this is a good idea.

I also plan on adding a new town called Fohelm, this will be on a small island (only accessible by boat from Dawnstar, and is considered a part of The Pale). Though it looks like a friendly town (and it is), it harbors a dark secret: it is (unknown to the citizens of Fohelm) right over the main base of Eclipse (yeah, I moved them away from Helgen), which is in a vast cave under Fohelm, and Eclipse has sinister plans for the town. Fohelm is about the size of Raven Rock.

Edited by Guest

You say the necromancer believe the undead should not have free will yet most necromancers strive to become undead themselves...ever heard of a lich? many would seek to be vampire lord's as well but most people are not even aware of the existence of a higher form of vampire as they are extremely rare.

Also you say this "Ivory" is only natural to the coloured rooms and you can only buy it but not mine it?.....I don't think you know what Ivory is, You could get Ivory by killing a Mammoth.

Edited by tx12001