DDoS attack on sites [Updated]

Dark0ne

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been a pain to get to. I have to keep refreshing to get two pages into the forums. But, I'm sure you'll get it solved soon, Dark0ne. Don't let this little hacker think he can win. He can't!

I wonder what he's trying to prove doing this. He's just making himself look bad and/or wasting his time doing something he will never successfully do.

Well at this point he's asking for some sort of punishment. I bet Dark0ne would have left him alone and just been content with the banning, but if he keeps doing this I bet he'll will get the law involved.

Thanks to the mods and admins here and the guys over at Krystal for all the work you're doing to solve this issue.

He is claiming to be a member of anonymous and has their logo up on his new site. It appears that his old site is no longer functional. I wonder if the real anonymous know that he is hiding behind their banner for his personal vendetta? Allowing personal attacks using their name could do some heavy damage to anonymous credibility.