DDoS attack on sites [Updated]

Dark0ne

...and all his tweets of "war" against the Nexus have amusingly vanished from his Twitter page.

You know...this is the first time I've ever actually looked at Twitter online.

Did I see right and he has a hard time spelling "John"...? :whistling:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know this is pathetic, he was the one who caused himself to be banned in the first place, don't blame your problems on others or ruin there modding experience or gaming for that matter.

I was mildly frustrated at some momentary blips in service to my favorite site but now that I know the reason I am glad that my experience was only a few minutes. I'm no stranger to the news of DDoS attacks by Anonymous and I hope you can completely deter this offensive child from doing any harm. Please continue the good work here.

I suddenly have the urge to say "Your attacks were apparently completely ineffective and had no effect whatsoever. Problem? (Or U mad?)" to that kid. :P

Either way, the attacks were stopped. Which is a good thing, obviously.

@AllGoodthings:

DDoS attacks aren't always done or coordinated by Anomynous (or, as some people call them, "Anons"). Sometimes, it's just an individual who's darn good at scripting. Or an angry mob. But not always Anons.

Edited by Whacka

@AllGoodthings:

DDoS attacks aren't always done or coordinated by Anomynous (or, as some people call them, "Anons"). Sometimes, it's just an individual who's darn good at scripting. Or an angry mob. But not always Anons.

Or script kiddies who searched on youtube how to DDoS a website.

So...that's why the website wasn't working a few days ago. What happened to the kid? Was he like arrested or like just IP-banned?