TES5Edit: Change armor type?

DankRafft

A few days ago I found the Equipment Of Eternal Shine mod and directly fell in love with it. After installing, I ran LOOT which told me the following:
"Contains unexpected (or out of order) records. A compatibility patch fixed and cleaned with TES5Edit can be obtained here. Compatibility Patch"
I also installed the patch and played the game. I haven't noticed that the armor is a heavy armor (elven should be light, right?). I wanted to player a beefier character anyway.

But now I want to play a light-armored sneakier char and I want to use that armor in this case, too. I found the light armor patch on the main mods page but when I use it the error message in LOOT pops up. I came up with the idea to change the esp of the compatibility patch recommended by LOOT. I ran TES5Edit and changed the following entries:

• Armor Addon
    • SNDD - Footstep Sound to FSTArmorLightFootstepSet [FSTS:00021486] for all boots
  • Armor
    • Armor Type to Light Armor for all entries
    • BIDS - Bash Impact Data Set to WPNBashShieldLightImpactSet [iPDS:000183FB] for all shields
    • BAMT - Alternate Block material to MaterialShieldLight [MATT:00016978] for all shields
    • in KWDA - Keywords ArmorHeavy [KYWD:0006BBD2] to ArmorLight [KYWD:0006BBD3] for all armors

I saved the esp and checked LOOT again but it still shows the error message.

What's my mistake? Or is it just LOOT that I should ignore?

Thanks in advance.