Ideas for Fallout 4 DLC

pitip

totally ... settlement packs would be a lazy way to do a DLC

Horse armor and HF were lazier lol.

I'm okay with one if it added new stuff that were not in the game or/and new places and was not hyped about like:

"New dlc coming up!" and kept us waiting for a bigger one.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see an alternative ending with optional compromises b/t the factions to get rid of the forced looking 'Nat/Nora hits the road as the moron he/she is' outro. For me the violent FO4 vanilla endings are truly almost as frustrating as the bad original Mass Effect 3 ending was back then. In this way the Commonwealth would never become a better place, just an even more dead one 'cause man, man never changes.

Edited by Jasemyne

I'd love to see an alternative ending with optional compromises b/t the factions to get rid of the forced looking 'Nat/Nora hits the road as the moron he/she is' outro. For me the violent FO4 vanilla endings are truly almost as frustrating as the bad original Mass Effect 3 ending was back then. In this way the Commonwealth would never become a better place, just an even more dead one 'cause man, man never changes.

Isn't the commonwealth doing very well compared to the other wastelands though?

No mass slavery, less gangs, more power, many farms, clean water etc.

Honestly there seems to be two classes of people when it comes to fo4... those who are all about building settlements and exploring their creativity with it and those who strictly want to kill kill kill and run missions. I'm an exact split down the middle. I love this game as a total package but it's missing things I'd love to see that this amazing MOD community could make a reality.

1. There are "The followers of Atom" creepy cult... but a VERY interesting story line. Someone needs to make a mod to build a giant nuke that you can place in the center of a settlement and have that kind of cult in the settlements. Podiums, Radiation oil drums,

2. Angled floor/roof pieces to eliminate gaps and create A-frame roofs.

3. Half walls, half floors that clip, easily clipable doors you can use INSIDE a building without a mess.

I'm losing my train of thought I'll have more later