Ideas for Fallout 4 DLC

pitip

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always wondered how modders would deal with the player voice system if they were making new mods that involved speaking to other characters, like quest or companion mods. You're probably right, players will have to go voiceless...

The voiceless part where players are forced to read might be hard on some of the younger console players, but without quest and companion mods the shelf life of Fallout 4 will be greatly impaired.

The voiceless part where players are forced to read might be hard on some of the younger console players.

Are you kidding me?

A little bit. :laugh:

One thing I wouldn't joke about though is the anxious arrival of a huge quest mod from Kris Takahashi of Interesting NPCs fame for Fallout 4. Of course, that will have to wait until after the Creation Kit is finally released. So my idea for a Fallout 4 DLC would be to make a major quest mod. Something that is fun like the Honest Hearts DLC from Fallout New Vegas, rather than tedious and boring like the Dead Money DLC. Perhaps it could involve some pretty scenery via a hunting trip to Maine, where the protagonist will be asked to help the surviving populace by building a 20-foot tall automatron to combat the local menace of a mutant moose.

I totally agree. Fallout 4 needs more quests. One thing I find about FO4 is that there is all this area to explore and eye candy with the beautiful graphics, but once you've completed the main quest and a handful of side quests that are not repeatable 'save the settlement quests' all I find is "meh". If you look closely, aside from the main quests, there are only a handful of side quests that are unique. I find myself going back to Beth's older titles like Oblivion, Skyrim, FO3 because there is much replayability value with the amount of factions, side quests and just... loads of stuff to do.

For a little while recently I've been thinking about what kinds of dlc Bethesda could make for Fallout 4. What if they could make a dlc that creates the ability to dual-wield melee weapons and guns? I've also thought about how Asia would look in a post-apocalyptic world. Take Japan for instance. Would they have an order of ghoul samurai or just regular samurai that defends the land from dangers? Kinda like the brotherhood of steel but a lot different. They also just need to make some sort of steampunk dlc, or dlc that expands the relationship that you can have with your companions. What kinds of ideas do you guys have?

I always thought one day we would get to see how china and Russia sufferd during the war.

For a little while recently I've been thinking about what kinds of dlc Bethesda could make for Fallout 4. What if they could make a dlc that creates the ability to dual-wield melee weapons and guns? I've also thought about how Asia would look in a post-apocalyptic world. Take Japan for instance. Would they have an order of ghoul samurai or just regular samurai that defends the land from dangers? Kinda like the brotherhood of steel but a lot different. They also just need to make some sort of steampunk dlc, or dlc that expands the relationship that you can have with your companions. What kinds of ideas do you guys have?

I always thought one day we would get to see how china and Russia sufferd during the war.

You know, old fallout fans have been always yelling how beth fallouts add nothing to the lore and thus pointless. But I really wonder if they beth to touch those parts for real.

Edited by Boombro

Why would you uberhaupt think, there still is a China or Russia?

I'm sure they holed in the metro tunnels, fighting monsters and living via ammo instead. I think they have something called the dark ones? No idea what are those.

The inn keeper of DC and his brother has a Russian accent, so it has to be one of the following:

He came from the motherland via a ship.

There are Russian tribes/clans/something somewhere and they kept their roots, something like chinatown maybe? That would be cool.

They came from a dude who came out from vault.

They traveled, liked the accent (can't blame them.) and kept it.

I will check if they a pc somewhere in the inn.

Edited by Boombro