Ideas for Fallout 4 DLC

pitip

-I wouldnt mind a "far out" DLC like the mothership one that goes to the moon, since its mentioned there was battles on it. I do like the idea of venturing north into Cananananada, to visit a Nuclear Winter Wonderland which would be sweeeet. Plus a hockey gang.

Exactly!

We go north to fight mutant moose, use a flamethrower powered by radioactive maple syrup harvested from irradiated maple trees and, lastly, participate in a war between a now resurgent Enclave and the descendants of Canadian insurgents.

And all of this amidst a nuclear winter.

I am just going to keep posting this suggestion until Bethesda picks it up.

Fallout games usually only take place in the former United States but Canada was annexed before the bombs fell. Technically, we would not be breaking with tradition. Also, we went to space in Fallout 3 DLC so that had to count as a notable exception.

I would also like to say that if we base the DLC in Canada, we can perhaps meet someone from Quebec who Curie can talk to.

Quebecer: American dog, you dare cross into our lands? Brûle en enfer!

Curie: Oh, they speak my language! How rude....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canada was hardly(if at all) hit by any nukes during the exchange, avoiding even nuclear fallout from weather patterns. Its mostly(if not completely) radiation free, and always has been since the start(read the timeline and canon if you want, long read but its there) - A MORE likely scenario was the occupying American forces during the time took over or were wiped out (or even joined) by the 'resistance' (IE: no more support from the south, and it was a very turbulent time right up to when the bombs landed)

Also Curie is speaking France/Paris french, not french Canadian (trust me, they are different, its almost like an American attempting to speak with a full-on welsh English.(Whats amusing to this was that Mria Curie Skłodowska was polish, NOT french of any type)

but great ideas :tongue:

Edited by AtmaDarkwolf

Canada was hardly(if at all) hit by any nukes during the exchange, avoiding even nuclear fallout from weather patterns. Its mostly(if not completely) radiation free, and always has been since the start(read the timeline and canon if you want, long read but its there) - A MORE likely scenario was the occupying American forces during the time took over or were wiped out (or even joined) by the 'resistance' (IE: no more support from the south, and it was a very turbulent time right up to when the bombs landed)

Also Curie is speaking France/Paris french, not french Canadian (trust me, they are different, its almost like an American attempting to speak with a full-on welsh English.(Whats amusing to this was that Mria Curie Skłodowska was polish, NOT french of any type)

but great ideas :tongue:

I suppose it was too much to think that the French Canadian dialect would bear much resemblance to Parisian French after 200 centuries into the apocalypse.

I did not know we had such details on Canada as to know that it was largely unaffected by the Nuclear War. Still, the Great War was a global event so surely the lingering effects of such would have fallen on Canada.

But yeah, I still want to fight mutant moose with radioactive maple syrup guns.

• 1 month later...