Spriggans

Jagermh

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want spriggans in TES V?

2. 2. Did you prefer TES 3's or TES 4's Spriggans

I passionately hate anything that is against me yet does not provide sufficient fight to be worthy of me wasting my time slicing them to itty bitty pieces. Im very much in the "hate it, kill it, burn it" camp for everything in Cyrodiil unless they can somehow improve on oblivion's pathetic lack of dificulty. I swear, a monkey could play it IV...

Cyrodiil just has too many nuisance critters and too little variety in the actualy dificult ones. Minotaurs. Minotaurs. Ogres. Minotaurs. Ogres. Ogres. Ogres. Minotaurs. Ogres. That's tyhe sum of the dificult "straight-fight" mods from Oblivion. The ones I cant atomise with a single swipe of my four metre long claymore, Long Division. More like that, or the option to make everything fight like a Space Marine, and I'll be happy, but if it's another mountain of "nuisance critters" then I'm going to stay away till mods for harder critters come about. Im a big dificulty masochist because I mod my characters to veryt high power levels, Glass Cannons, and thus the game gets very boring for me if the mobs are just too weak.

<br>Remove that annoying healing spell and we're good.<br>
<br><br>Better than the old resurrecting ones.<br><br>
<br>I

passionately hate anything that is against me yet does not provide

sufficient fight to be worthy of me wasting my time slicing them to itty

bitty pieces. Im very much in the "hate it, kill it, burn it" camp for

everything in Cyrodiil unless they can somehow improve on oblivion's

pathetic lack of difficulty.<br>

<br><br>I have mods to remedy that situation, every weapon does way more damage (Including arrows) and I have pushed the difficulty slider up to 65.<br>This means that I can get cleaned up in a few hits by a grumite with a cleaver that does 50 damage (I wear light armour (AR=22)).<br>My claymore does 150 damage and my dual swords do 100 (This doesn't shorten the combat since I am in such a danger that I can't run in and hack through in 5 secconds because I'll get bashed to a pulp by anything) yet it is still colossally difficult since I can get ganged up on and I am more likely to stagger.<br><br>Bows are now useful and sniping can cut a third off their health pre-melee.<br> Edited by Jagermh

Im unsure about the spriggan, though i would like to see some diversity in the skyrim creature repertoire, i really hope it wont end up the same as oblivion...dungeon>undead nords>spider>maybe a gaint...so far we havent saw many creatures, but i guess its still too early and we could be surprised.

Just for the sake of diversity i say.. yes i want to see spriggans :biggrin:

The more enemies the better. I would love to see spriggans make a return with some new tricks like perhaps using their enviroment to their advantage like roots, and calling nearby wildlife, etc.

The more enemies the better. I would love to see spriggans make a return with some new tricks like perhaps using their enviroment to their advantage like roots, and calling nearby wildlife, etc.

Yeah, I reckon that if they didn't summon but called wildlife that would be better.