ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

workshop crash

Lonewolfz

Entering workshop make my game immediately ctd after me patching fo4 to 1.3.47

Please help,is this has something to do with mods

Happening to me too. Steam just auto-updated me to 1.3.47 and I can no longer enter Workshop mode.

Oh, and the best part, I am on the quest "The Molecular Level" and am required to enter Workshop mode to continue. Grr.

The same for me : can't use the workshop anymore. Tried without mods, resetting mi INi files, everything beside reinstalling this crap of a game. If anyone has any idea, i'll take it.

look to see if you have Data/Interface/Workshop.swf if you do delete it and the mod that added it. the new patch updates the workshop interface and any old mods that edit the interface will cause a CTD when trying to enter workshop mode.

Other then that I have no clue.

look to see if you have Data/Interface/Workshop.swf if you do delete it and the mod that added it. the new patch updates the workshop interface and any old mods that edit the interface will cause a CTD when trying to enter workshop mode.

Other then that I have no clue.

I have this file but no wonder wich mod had added it ... Check this now. It's a good hint though., i'll tell if it was that, but you must bu right.

Neither Homemaker, or Alternate Settlements or even Settlements Keywords have this particular file.

Checked Full dialog interface and nithing too. I have no clue ...

Edit > Removing all SWF but those added by the mod Full Dialog Interface has done the trick. You've truely earned a kudo on this one, thanks :).

it would likely be from a UI mod. I had the crash issue when the patch was in beta because of my mod SouthPaw UI which is a left handed key bind that changed all menus to show the new keys.

Edit, You can also just delete the workshop.swf and test to see if you still get the crash. The mod should (and I only say Should) still work without it. Mine did which is how I figured out what the issue was.

Edited by chucksteel

Weird : the only UI mod i have ever installed is Full Dialogue Overhaul and it don't add all those files. I have packup those files in case of, but my game runs just fine without, so ;).