Where's CaliberX

Sxing89

All of this is very dissapointing because there are some mods that I am using that rely on CaliberX . Basically these mods made the game a lot more interesting and I didn't really buy New Vegas for the game itself because I wanted to see what new things would be out there in the modding community. Also, seeing Kendo leave just makes this whole thing a bit more sad.

However, I am certain that the moderators know that this might have an impact and that they might have their point of view on this issue. I guess it's wait and see.

Edited by jester2157

[sarcasm]Yes, of course Earache did nothing wrong and we simply banned him for absolutely no reason what-so-ever, because that's what we do[/sarcasm]

As I said in his ban thread I'm going to be doing a report on the ban as lots of people get their knickers in a twist when some bans happen without actually knowing the truth behind it.

It's been an Easter bank holiday weekend (Friday to Monday) and I've been back in my hometown spending time with family and friends during this time, not worrying about work. Back home to the office today so I'll get to work on it tomorrow.

Hopefully once the report is posted up for us users interested with EARACHE42, everything will be cleared up, so that people will stop making early and uninformed judgements and conclusions to the string of events that occurred, and will also stop blaming the Moderators and Admins for doing their job on the Nexus.

well I sure hope it comes back up because if it does not it then there is going to be a lot of angry modders (myself included) who now need to update their mods so that they no longer use CaliberX

Just took a look and it seems to be available for download still.

[sarcasm]Yes, of course Earache did nothing wrong and we simply banned him for absolutely no reason what-so-ever, because that's what we do[/sarcasm]

[czarcasm] Noted. I don't understand why you have to be this way or act in such a contemptuous or condescending manner. One of the most prolific and popular modders on your forum QUIT out of frustration.

Earache was banned from using vulgar languages; Strike #1 #2 to against complainers that typicially were leeching tiny flaws on BoE. After that, Strike #3 was intended by himself to be banned.

That was the point that already he had got mad and used many excessive words on staffs about the accusation. Certainly, there's no doubt moderators were doing their jobs.

The real issue can be about the procedures of dealing with accused mods. Since we don't know every details about the situation, a full report will clear it out and hopefully there would be a salutary lesson after this matter.

The real real thing is, it's so shame if we gonna lose him and his work around modding. I hope he would be back and continue his works. Nexus or elsewhere is no matter.