Mod That Changes the Times of Sunrise and Sunset?

EsquireIII

I've seen a couple mods on here that change the timescale for night and day, but I haven't seen one that changes the actual times when the sun is up. Since I play as Xenius' vampire race, my character is always damaged when I go out into the sunlight, which makes it kind of annoying since by the time it's safe to go outside, all the shops are closed. So what I was wondering is if it is possible to change the hours when the sun rises and sets (as in having it set at around 6 instead of 9 or whatever time it finally goes down at) and if so, if anyone would be willing to make a mod that does something to that effect. To me, it sounds like a pretty useful mod that would help people that like playing as vampires and want to be able to get into the shops before they close, or fight in the arena at more varied times, or just general stuff like that.

Well, you could just try feeding before you go out? Or use 'TGM' just while your outside? Sorry that I couldn't be of more help, I'm only really an amateur modder so I wouldn't be able to make a mod like that.. If it is possible.

Well, you could just try feeding before you go out? Or use 'TGM' just while your outside? Sorry that I couldn't be of more help, I'm only really an amateur modder so I wouldn't be able to make a mod like that.. If it is possible.

No worries :) Ordinarily, I would just feed before going out, but since it's like an actual race, rather than me being a vampire through the disease, it doesn't have any way (that I've found) to get rid of the sun damage.

1. Changing time of sunrise and sunset involves editing vanilla climate. It may conflict with any weather mod if both change same climate.

2. 'tgm' will prevent you from death, but still you may see 'burning effect'.

3. ANB Day Walker's Amulet can help you(Note: it requires OBSE).

If that's the case, I think I'll either deal with it, use that amulet, or change races... In any case, thanks to both of you for the quick replies :)