Conjuration Spells? + Stamina Use?

stupidfatmonkey

Well im kind of big on Conjuration, so I was wondering if anyone knew any spells yet?

I remember playing Oblivion and being able to summon a Daedroth and have him complete the whole story line for me at level 7.

At the same time, I was wondering how Stamina would be used. Since theres only 3 stats, health / magicka / stamina, what are Assassins supposed to choose?

I figured Assassinations would use 50% of Stamina to perform? Because other than that, I dont see Thiefs / Assassins going for 100% health every level up. That would make them a warrior / thief hybrid.

If you look in the Skyrim Information thread, I believe there is conjuration just not named that. But there is going to be conjuration.Stamina is the same as fatigue just a different name. Sprinting reduces stamina drastically and bows will probably do the same.

I believe nothing has been released as far as what spells you get or what you can summon. Oh actually I believe I read somewhere that one dragon shout can call a dragon to fight for you. Closestthing I can remember.